Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
1) Chocolate. I love it...mostly milk chocolate rather than dark. I love to be reading or, writing or watching a film and munching on some delectable chocolate. Though its when I'm reading some lovely Jellie that its at its best!!!
2) HMV. Where some people love spending hours clothes shopping...I take great pleasure in browsing through HMV. (There used to be MANY different music shops...Our Price, MVC...sadly gone.) I can spend a good couple of hours in my local HMV store...looking through the CDs and DVDS and I love it! I love it even more when I go to the Reading branch...where a whole entire wall is dedicated to metal CDs! I am as buzzed and happy a librarian going through books in a library! I can spend more than four hours going through the bigger branches...also testing music on the sample players! I love it so much! It's such JOY!
3) Extract of Malt. From the radio stories of Whinne The Pooh (Before Disney fucked it up) read brilliantly by Mr Bernard Cribbins...I loved listening to Roo having to have his medicine, which was the sticky stuff, extract of malt! I tasted it when I was younger and adored it...I still do! Every now and then, I take immense pleasure in buying a pot and having a spoonful of it every day! It's lovely!!!
4) Six Nations Rugby. I can't play rugby anymore so I get my fill of the game by watching and supporting my teams! It also has men in shorts and them being all kinds of ruggedly dirty! I shout and scream at the telly, I shout and scream at my english friends and i thrive on the conflict i have with them when its Wales Vs England. Its a good kind of conflict and I love this time of year when it happens! It pumps up the adrenalin!!!!
5) Wearing my other half's undies. I'm sorry ladies...but sometimes men's boxers are the way to go! They're just so damned comfy!!!!!
6) Moshing. Its been a while, but I haven't completely forgotten the feeling (aside from the pain) you gain from going into a mosh pit. Yeah its a man thing mostly, but I got in there when I could! It's an amazing experience and I loved doing it! The music and the rawness of it...yeah its violent and injury is pretty much certain...but wow! It's superb to take part in!
7) Here is where I borrow from Goddess. As a member of the female species...I do love to oggle men. I take great satisfaction in looking at good looking men. I do have a partner (who is good looking!) but I apprecate the male form in all its glory. Adam Baldwin, Vin Disel, Ben Mansfield, Nathan Fillion...to name only a few!!! *drools* Don't judge me!